To add to the fun we'll be doing our thing demonstrating our latest tech in the Interactive Zone - a sneak preview of our pitch >>>
Social Notworking - Who's coming to work to play?
- How to see exactly who's doing what and when on your time and network?
- The Dangers of Web 2.0
- What web filtering really means and how doing it properly benefits your business?
- How do you filter the web?
- What are the key technical benefits
- What are the productivity benefits
- Malware vectors - it's not just email viruses
- What can happen after an e-safety incident
- Cost of fixing the damage
- Legal implications
In summary - the guys at TechMesh have put together a great programme of over 40+ exhibitors; a techpanel – a seasoned panel of experts; an interactive zone where visitors can watch, listen and play with the very latest in technology and a SME surgery for one to one advice from industry experts. There will also be members from all the local business groups milling around - so the networking opportunities will be fantastic.
Date: Thursday 13th October 2011
Time: 9am – 4.30pm
Venue: Royal Armouries, Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT
Cost: FREE please visit http://techmeshexpo2011.eventbrite.com/ to register